Last Updated July 8, 2020
I. Type of Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
When you use our Site, we collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. This may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar contact data. The Personal Information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and your use of the Site. We do not collect Personal Information unless it is provided voluntarily. Please know this information allows us to identify who you are. All Personal Information you provide us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. Payment Information
When placing an order through the Site, you must submit payment information. In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to submit financial information, such as a credit card number, debit card number, or other financial account information (collectively “Payment Information”).
3. Other Information
We collect other information you voluntarily provide us, such as your food orders, birthday, and favorite restaurants or foods.
4. Information Collected Automatically
We may automatically collect certain types of information when you use or visit our Site. We use this information to improve and enhance our Site, your experience, and for security purposes. This information does not reveal your Personal Information. It may include: 1) the device and usage information you use to access the Sites; 2) your IP address; 3) browser and device characteristics 4) operating system 5) referring URLs, 6) your location, and 7) what parts of the Site you use and how often. If you use your mobile device to use the Site, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
Your privacy is important to us. Dingmenu, however, does respond to or act when we receive a Do No Track signal from your browser.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information collected through our Site:
– To facilitate, fulfill, and manage your order(s);
– To delivery your order (if applicable);
– To send you marketing and promotional communications.
– To post reviews and ratings;
– To request feedback about your use of the Site;
– To perform analytics and customer research;
– To respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the Site.
We also may use your information in an anonymized and aggregate form for dataanalysis, identifying usage trends, and to improve Site, services, and your experience. We will not use identifiable Personal Information without your consent.
III. How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information:
– if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
– if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our business interests;
– to fulfill, manage, and complete your order, including delivery, if applicable;
– to third-party service providers and vendors, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, food delivery service providers, and marketing services;
– with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions;
– with restaurants with which you placed an order;
– with third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites;
– when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or subpoena;
– in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
– where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, situations of suspected illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
IV. Third-Party Websites
V. Retention of Your Information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of Personal Information we receive or process. Please remember, however, that we cannot 100% guarantee the security of transactions on the internet. Although we do our best to protect your information, the transmission of your data, including Personal Information, to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the Site only within a secure environment.
VII. Children Under 18 Years Old
IX. California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
X. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
XI. CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at [email protected] or by US Mail to:
Coral Springs, Fl 33065